About Fareez Shah & Partners
Fareez Shah & Partners is a Law Firm based in Selangor, Malaysia. Established in 2015,
our firm is committed to providing innovative and effective solutions to clients in today’s fast-paced world.
We pride ourselves on being one of the few Law Firms in Selangor leveraging technology to provide services to both local and international clients.
Despite our use of technology, our strategic location in Selangor allows us to serve clients from the Klang Valley region as well.
You can nd our oce at the following location: Unit K03-03-10 UOA Business Park, No. 1 Jalan Pengaturcara U1/51A,
Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Our team at Fareez Shah & Partners boasts an extensive range of expertise across a variety of industries.
With a focus on digital media and technology, financial technology, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and telecommunications,
we are well-equipped to serve clients from a diverse range of backgrounds.
Our team of lawyers is well-versed in complex corporate and commercial transactions, including debt recovery,
licensing applications, regulatory proceedings, and internal investigations. Our debt recovery team represents both debtors and creditors,
and we have a wealth of experience in income taxes, sales and use taxes, property taxes, and other levies.
In addition to our legal expertise, our Company Secretary team has extensive knowledge in assisting entrepreneurs with
company registration, fundraising, and statutory compliance in connection with the Companies Act 2016 and Limited Liability Partnership Act 2012,
among other matters.
At Fareez Shah & Partners, we understand that each client faces unique challenges.
Therefore, we have tailored our legal teams to meet individual needs, ensuring that we are ready to tackle any challenges that come our way.
Provide creative and effective legal solutions for an array of legal problems for our corporate and non-profit organization clientele.
What we offer
We offer entrepreneurs effective and innovative solutions to navigate through the constantly evolving and challenging business landscape.
List of Deals
for M&A, Investment & Due Diligence
– *** Fruits Sdn Bhd – Subscription of i-RCPS for RM10million from Cope Opportunities
– *** Fruits Sdn Bhd – M&A for valuation of RM78million
– *** ***tech Sdn Bhd – Subscription of RCPS for RM5million
– **** Travel and Tours Sdn Bhd – Subscription of RCPS for USD750k
– M** **** Malaysia Sdn Bhd – Subscription of RCPS for RM12million from Koperasi Tentera
– ****** Sdn Bhd – Subscription of RCPS for USD 390k
– ***** Sdn Bhd – Subscription of RCPS for RM530k from 500 Southeast Asia
– **** Berhad – Subscription of RCPS for RM40million from multiple PE funds
– ****** (** ***** Sdn Bhd) – Subscription of RCPS for RM275k from Quest Ventures
– N*****u (********res Sdn Bhd) – Subscription of RCPS for USD300k from 500 Southeast Asia
– N*****u (********res Sdn Bhd) – M&A for valuation of USD25million
– ****Sdn Bhd – Subscription of RCPS for USD1million
– **** **data Sdn Bhd – Subscription of RCPS for RM250k from ScaleUp Malaysia
– ***** International Sdn Bhd – Subscription of RCPS for RM600k from 500 Southeast Asia
– ***** Sdn Bhd – Subscription of i-RCPS for RM2million
– The **** Sdn Bhd – Subscription of i-RCPS for RM2million
– The **** **** Sdn Bhd – Subscription of RCPS for RM4million
– ***** Commerce Sdn Bhd – Subscription of RCPS for RM500,000
– ***** Sdn Bhd – Subscription of RCPS for USD250,000
– Acquisition of digital business assets for the website S*****u, K******i
and M*****i for RM5million
– Acquisition of creative assets and intellectual property for G***-G***